Saturday 9 February 2008

Tedious but necessary

Another mild, clear day but, instead of being an exercise junkey, I had to spend most of the day down in St Girons, not only doing the weekly organic fruit and veg shop but also sorting out the car's 'controle technique' (the equivalent of the UK MOT), which is a necessary part of the procedure for getting the car registered over here. Fortunately, it passed. So that's another thing off the 'to do' ticklist. It was after 4pm when I eventually got home - the best of the day had gone. So now, I am looking forward to tomorrow - Pat and I have got a good run planned for the morning. So only a couple of glasses of wine for me this evening, despite it being Saturday night... not that that means anything out here .... every night is a Saturday night, which is kinda nice really :-)

No comments: