Sunday 4 October 2009

Bikes and kitchens

Well, bike and kitchen if I am to be precise. I had a brief outing on the mountain bike yesterday. It was briefer than it should have been, as I had stupidly left my Garmin 305 at home on which I had loaded the proposed route. Without the navigation device, there was a high probability that I would get myself lost on the forest tracks and trails high above Oust and Ercé. But I still managed a 2 hour outing with plenty of ascent and some nice views towards Mont ValierWe have made excellent progress in the kitchen over the past couple of days, with the floor tiles now grouted, the worktops around the gas hob fixed in place with masons' mitre bolts, the gas hob safely installed and the washing machine now secured in its final resting place.

No comments: