Monday 8 June 2009

A balade with my bro

Despite drinking far too much and staying up far too late last night, my brother and I managed to get ourselves out for a brief balade this morning. The weather is very changeable at the moment, so I just took him over the Col d'Agnes with its impressive views and then down to Coumebière from where we followed the GR de Pays up to the Port de Saleix. As we made our way up, the storm clouds pressed ever closerWe made it up to the Port de Saleix........ at which point we turned tail and made a rapid descent back to the car, arriving back just as the first rain started to fall. It was good to get out, albeit briefly, and to give my brother just a small taste of what he can expect next time he comes to visit. Hopefully next time he will be able to stay a little bit longer than just 2 days!

No comments: